WHO CAN APPLY
To be considered for a SET personal loan you must:
- Provide proof of income so that we can help you budget an affordable monthly payment.
- Verify your identity through our online process or by phone.
- Resolve any bankruptcies.
- Possess a current, active checking account with a banking institution.
- Meet our state restrictions.
WE DON’T “RUBBER STAMP” YOU INTO FINANCIAL TROUBLE...
We don’t approve just anyone…all of our loan offers are subject to credit approval and customer acceptance.
Before you apply for a loan you should review your monthly budget. If you intend to use the funds for a purchase, make sure the purchase is for something you truly need and is worth the asking price and the financial commitment. Set Financial wants your business but not at the cost of your financial well-being.
When you obtain a personal loan from SET Financial, you can be assured that we have your best interests in mind. You can enjoy these benefits with our loans:
- An installment loan with SET Payments, SET Terms and a SET Rate.
- No surprises – we fully disclose and explain all the details of our loan offers.
- An actual person, directly employed by SET Financial, based in America, to help you.
- 24/7 online access to manage your account.
- Once you are approved, you can accept your loan offer by logging into your SET Financial account. Loan proceeds will be deposited into your checking account within 12 to 24 banking hours.
- After your account is activated you can update your personal contact and banking information, manage your account alerts, chat with a customer service representative, send and receive documents, and even make a payment online or re-apply.
Read our privacy statement.
- We guarantee that we will do everything in our power to make sure that you have a convenient and helpful experience with us.
- We offer all our customers a 15-day no questions asked return policy.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your loan, or our customer service, then you can return the loan free of charge within the first 15 days of signing your loan contract.